Tuesday, May 31, 2005

WHO ARE YOU TO HAVE AN OPINION?!?!? :-p

Ahem. I WILL HAVE WHATEVER PROFILE PICTURE I LIKE, NO MATTER HOW UGLY YOU THINK IT IS. I DO NOT ESPECIALLY CARE WHAT YOU THINK, JUST FOR THE RECORD, SO YOU MAY CONTINUE TO SAY WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE. JUST DON'T EXPECT ME TO CHANGE SOMETHING BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU SAY, AND DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF THAT I DID IT TO PLEASE YOU IF I HAPPEN TO CHANGE SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T LIKE. IS THAT CLEAR? end rant. and thank you for your interest. :-)

2 comments:

Booker said...

You know, you shouldn't take peoples opinions so seriously on your blog. It just gives them that much more ammunition to use against you for future use. Never, ever reveal a weakness unless you can compensate for it. Besides, what do opinions really matter in the e-world anyway? Lots of 1's and 0's.

brilynne said...

Upon reading over the post I realize that I did sound kind upset. I truly was just slightly peeved that people kept telling me how awful it was over and over. Don't worry...I'm not really that sensitive about it. :-)